Bulletin from Ferronordic’s annual general meeting (AGM) 2022
At Ferronordic’s AGM on 12 May 2022, held without physical presence pursuant to the Act on temporary exceptions to facilitate the execution of general meetings in companies and other associations (SFS 2022:121), the shareholders resolved as follows:
- It was resolved not to pay dividends.
- The Company’s and the Group’s income statements and balance sheets were adopted.
- The Board members and CEO were discharged from liability for the financial year 2021.
- Annette Brodin Rampe, Lars Corneliusson, Håkan Eriksson and Staffan Jufors, Aurore Belfrage and Niklas Florén were re-elected members of the Board for the period until the end of the next annual general meeting.
- Staffan Jufors was re-elected Board chairman.
- Fees to the Board in a total amount of SEK 2,400,000 were approved.
- KPMG AB was re-elected auditor. Fees to the auditor are paid as per agreement between the company and KPMG AB.
- Procedures were adopted regarding the election of the Nomination Committee and its work. The procedures provide, inter alia, that the four largest shareholders shall be invited to nominate members to the nomination committee. No fees are paid to the members of the nomination committee.
- Guidelines for remuneration to senior executives were adopted.
Ferronordic is a service and sales company in the areas of construction equipment and trucks. It is the dealer of Volvo Construction Equipment, Sandvik Rock Processing Solutions and certain other brands in all of Russia and Kazakhstan, aftermarket partner of Volvo Trucks and Renault Trucks in part of Russia, and dealer of Volvo Trucks and Renault Trucks in part of Germany. The company also offers contracting services where it owns and operates equipment to carry out works for customers. Ferronordic began its operations in 2010 and now has approx. 100 outlets and approx. 1,800 employees. Ferronordic’s vision is to be regarded as the leading service and sales company in its markets. The shares in Ferronordic AB (publ) are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. www.ferronordic.com
For media and journalists:
Ceren Wende, Director, Marketing & Communication, Tel: +46 73 658 59 80, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For investors and analysts:
Erik Danemar, Group CFO and Head of Investor Relations, Tel: +46 73 660 72 31, or email: email@example.com
This information is information that Ferronordic AB (publ) is obliged to disclose pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Swedish Securities Market Act (2007:528). The information was submitted for publication on 12 May 2022, 16:30 CET.
Your subscription is now saved and you will receive an e-mail to verify your address and activate your subscription.
Latest press releases
Interim report 1 January – 31 March 2023
Milestone reached in Germany