Press Release Annual General Meeting 2018
The annual general meeting in Ferronordic Machines AB was held on 27 April 2018 in Stockholm. The meeting resolved in favour of all proposed matters in accordance with the proposals described in the notice. The most important resolutions are described below.
- A dividend of SEK 60.40 per share shall be paid on the company’s preference shares. Record date for the dividend is 2 May 2018.
- A dividend of SEK 1.73 per share shall be paid on the company’s ordinary shares. Record date for the dividend is 22 May 2018.
- The company’s and the group’s income statements and balance sheets were adopted. The Board members and the CEO were discharged from liability for the financial year 2017. Annette Brodin Rampe, Magnus Brännström, Lars Corneliusson, Erik Eberhardson, Håkan Eriksson and Staffan Jufors were re-elected as Board members.
- Staffan Jufors was re-elected as chairman of the Board.
- Fees to the Board members will be paid in a total amount of SEK 1,800,000.
- KPMG AB was re-elected as the company’s auditor for the period until the next AGM. Fees to the auditor shall be paid according to agreement between the company and KPMG AB.
- Procedures were adopted regarding the election of the nomination committee and its work. The procedures provide, inter alia, that the four largest shareholders shall be invited to nominate members to the nomination committee. No fees are paid to the members of the nomination committee.
- Guidelines for remuneration to senior executives were adopted.
- The proposal regarding an incentive program for members of the group’s executive and extended management teams was approved.
Ferronordic is the authorized dealer of Volvo Construction Equipment, Terex Trucks, Dressta, Mecalac and Rottne in Russia. In certain parts of Russia, Ferronordic has also been appointed aftermarket dealer for Volvo and Renault Trucks, as well as dealer for Volvo Penta. Ferronordic began its operations in 2010 and has expanded rapidly across Russia. The company is well established in all federal districts with 77 outlets and over 850 employees. The vision of Ferronordic Machines is to be regarded as the leading service- and sales company in the CIS markets. The ordinary shares in Ferronordic Machines AB (publ) are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. The preference shares in the company are listed on Nasdaq First North Premier. The company has appointed Avanza Bank AB as its Certified Advisor.
For more information, please contact:
This information was submitted for publication on 27 April, 12:30 CET.
Your subscription is now saved and you will receive an e-mail to verify your address and activate your subscription.
Latest press releases
Ferronordic sells its Russian business
Ferronordic has divested its Russian business. The purchase price corresponds to SEK* 1,320m. Approx. SEK 230m of this amount has been used by Ferronordic AB to repay debt to the sold Russian subsidiaries. The remaining part of the purchase price has been received in euro on Ferronordic’s account in Austria. For the Group, the divestment thus entails a cash inflow of approx. SEK 1,090m. Ferronordic’s other operations in Germany and Kazakhstan are not directly affected by the transaction.
Bulletin from Ferronordic’s extraordinary general meeting (EGM) 2022
At Ferronordic’s EGM on 15 December 2022, held without physical presence pursuant to the Act on temporary exceptions to facilitate the execution of general meetings in companies and other associations (SFS 2022:121), the shareholders resolved to approve the proposal for incentive program for members of the Group’s executive and extended management teams including issuing of warrants.