Press Release Annual General Meeting 2018
The annual general meeting in Ferronordic Machines AB was held on 27 April 2018 in Stockholm. The meeting resolved in favour of all proposed matters in accordance with the proposals described in the notice. The most important resolutions are described below.
- A dividend of SEK 60.40 per share shall be paid on the company’s preference shares. Record date for the dividend is 2 May 2018.
- A dividend of SEK 1.73 per share shall be paid on the company’s ordinary shares. Record date for the dividend is 22 May 2018.
- The company’s and the group’s income statements and balance sheets were adopted. The Board members and the CEO were discharged from liability for the financial year 2017. Annette Brodin Rampe, Magnus Brännström, Lars Corneliusson, Erik Eberhardson, Håkan Eriksson and Staffan Jufors were re-elected as Board members.
- Staffan Jufors was re-elected as chairman of the Board.
- Fees to the Board members will be paid in a total amount of SEK 1,800,000.
- KPMG AB was re-elected as the company’s auditor for the period until the next AGM. Fees to the auditor shall be paid according to agreement between the company and KPMG AB.
- Procedures were adopted regarding the election of the nomination committee and its work. The procedures provide, inter alia, that the four largest shareholders shall be invited to nominate members to the nomination committee. No fees are paid to the members of the nomination committee.
- Guidelines for remuneration to senior executives were adopted.
- The proposal regarding an incentive program for members of the group’s executive and extended management teams was approved.
Ferronordic is the authorized dealer of Volvo Construction Equipment, Terex Trucks, Dressta, Mecalac and Rottne in Russia. In certain parts of Russia, Ferronordic has also been appointed aftermarket dealer for Volvo and Renault Trucks, as well as dealer for Volvo Penta. Ferronordic began its operations in 2010 and has expanded rapidly across Russia. The company is well established in all federal districts with 77 outlets and over 850 employees. The vision of Ferronordic Machines is to be regarded as the leading service- and sales company in the CIS markets. The ordinary shares in Ferronordic Machines AB (publ) are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. The preference shares in the company are listed on Nasdaq First North Premier. The company has appointed Avanza Bank AB as its Certified Advisor.
For more information, please contact:
This information was submitted for publication on 27 April, 12:30 CET.
Your subscription is now saved and you will receive an e-mail to verify your address and activate your subscription.
Latest press releases
Interim report 1 January – 30 September 2023
Q3 2023: Weak operationally. Key strategically.
Ferronordic expands to the USA – acquires one of the country’s largest Volvo Construction Equipment dealers
Ferronordic has entered into an agreement to purchase Rudd Equipment Company, Inc. (“Rudd”), one of the largest dealers of Volvo CE in the United States with operations in all or parts of nine states. Ferronordic thereby takes its first step to expand into the important US market. The purchase price amounts to USD 95.0m, corresponding to 5.8 x 2022 adjusted earnings before tax. In 2022, Rudd had sales of USD 308.3m with an operating income of USD 16.5m and earnings before tax of USD 16.4m (both adjusted to IFRS). In addition, Ferronordic acquires two real properties for USD 10m, currently rented by Rudd.