Press Release - Bulletin from Ferronordic's annual general meeting
At Ferronordic’s AGM in Stockholm on 14 May 2019, the shareholders resolved, in accordance with the resolutions proposed, as follows:
- Ordinary dividend and extraordinary dividend of SEK 3.75 per share each, i.e. in total SEK 7.50 per share, were approved. Record data for the dividend is 16 May 2019.
- The company’s and the group’s income statements and balance sheets were adopted. The Board members and CEO were discharged from liability for the financial year 2018.
- Annette Brodin Rampe, Magnus Brännström, Lars Corneliusson, Erik Eberhardson, Håkan Eriksson and Staffan Jufors were re-elected Board members. Staffan Jufors was re-elected Board chairman.
- Fees to the Board in a total amount of SEK 1,800,000 were approved.
- KPMG AB was re-elected auditor. Fees to the auditor are paid as per agreement between the company and KPMG AB.
- Procedures were adopted regarding the election of the nomination committee and its work. The procedures provide, inter alia, that the four largest shareholders shall be invited to nominate members to the nomination committee. No fees are paid to the members of the nomination committee.
- Guidelines for remuneration to senior executives were adopted.
- An incentive program for members of the group’s executive and extended management teams was approved.
- Changes to the articles of association were approved, meaning that the company’s name will be changed to Ferronordic AB and that previous provisions concerning preference shares are taken out.
Ferronordic is the authorised dealer of Volvo Construction Equipment, Terex Trucks, Dressta, Mecalac and Rottne in Russia, and for Volvo Construction Equipment and Mecalac in Kazakhstan. In parts of Russia, Ferronordic has also been appointed aftermarket dealer for Volvo and Renault Trucks and dealer for Volvo Penta. The company began its operations in 2010. It is established in all federal districts of Russia with 79 outlets and over 1,000 employees. Ferronordic’s vision is to be regarded as the leading service and sales company in the CIS markets. The shares in Ferronordic are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
For more information, please contact:
This information was submitted for publication on 15 May 2019, 07:00 CET.
Your subscription is now saved and you will receive an e-mail to verify your address and activate your subscription.
Latest press releases
Ferronordic expands network in Germany by acquiring workshop in Bingen
Ferronordic has acquired Truck Center Krämer GmbH, an authorised Volvo and Renault Trucks workshop in Bingen, Rhineland Pfalz. The acquisition is in line with Ferronordic’s strategy to grow and expand its service network in Germany. The investment amounts to approx. SEK 66m (*EUR 6.4m).