Press Release Ferronordic Machines AB Annual General Meeting 2016
The annual general meeting in Ferronordic Machines AB (publ) was held on 19 Maj 2016 at 7A Strandvägen, Conference & Events in Stockholm.
The meeting resolved in favor of all proposed matters in accordance with the proposals described in the notice to the meeting. The most important resolutions are described below.
· For the time being, no dividends shall be paid on the company’s preference shares. Further, no dividends shall be paid on the company’s ordinary shares.
· The income statement and balance sheet as well as the consolidated income statement and the consolidated balance sheet were adopted. The board members and the CEO were discharged from liability for the financial year 2015.
· Magnus Brännström, Lars Corneliusson, Erik Eberhardson, Per-Olof Eriksson, Martin Leach and Kristian Terling were re-elected as members of the board. Håkan Eriksson was elected new member of the board. Per-Olof Eriksson was re-elected as chairman of the board.
· Fees to the board members will be paid in a total amount of SEK 2,000,000.
· KPMG AB was re-elected as the company’s auditor for the period until the next annual general meeting. Fees to the auditor shall be paid according to agreement between the company and KPMG AB.
· Procedures were adopted regarding the election of the nomination committee and its work. The procedures provide, inter alia, that the four largest shareholders shall be invited to nominate members to the nomination committee. No fees shall be paid to the members of the nomination committee.
· Guidelines for remuneration to senior executives were adopted in accordance with the proposal.
· A new long-term incentive program for the group’s executive and extended management teams was approved.
· The board was authorized, until the next annual general meeting, to decide upon an issue of new ordinary shares and new ordinary shares of series 2. The authorisation to issue ordinary shares can only be used to issue ordinary shares in connection with a listing of the company’s ordinary shares on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm or another regulated market.
About Ferronordic Machines
Ferronordic Machines is the authorized dealer of Volvo Construction Equipment and Terex Trucks in Russia. The company began its operations in June 2010 and has expanded rapidly across Russia and is today well established in all federal districts with 65 outlets and almost 700 employees. In addition to distributing and providing aftermarket support to Volvo Construction Equipment machines, the company has also been appointed aftermarket dealer for Volvo and Renault Trucks as well as dealer for Volvo Penta in certain parts of Russia. The company has also signed up some other high quality brands such as Logset and several attachment manufacturers. The vision of Ferronordic Machines is to be regarded as the leading service- and sales company in the CIS markets. The preference shares of Ferronordic Machines are listed on NASDAQ OMX First North Premier. The company has appointed Avanza Bank AB as its Certified Advisor.
For more information, please contact:
Ferronordic Machines discloses the information herein pursuant to the Securities Markets Act and/or the Financial Instruments Act. The information was submitted for publication on 19 May 2016, 16:30 CET.
Your subscription is now saved and you will receive an e-mail to verify your address and activate your subscription.
Latest press releases
Ferronordic and Sandvik enter into distributor agreements for Germany and Kazakhstan and terminate agreements for Russia
Ferronordic has entered into agreements to become distributor for Sandvik mobile crushers and screens in Germany and Kazakhstan. Simultaneously, Ferronordic and Sandvik have terminated their agreements for Russia.
Ferronordic and Volvo CE agree to terminate dealer agreement for Russia
Ferronordic and Volvo CE have agreed to terminate the dealer agreement for Russia. As part of the agreement, Volvo CE will pay SEK 321m to Ferronordic as compensation for incurred and potential costs and losses related to the termination.