Year-end Report January - December 2020
Strong equipment sales and cash flow
FOURTH QUARTER 2020
- Revenue increased by 23% to SEK 1,185m (SEK 960m)
- Operating profit decreased by 31% to SEK 65m (SEK 95m)
- Operating margin decreased to 5.5% (9.9%)
- The result for the period decreased by 23% to SEK 44m (SEK 57m)
- Earnings per ordinary share amounted to SEK 3.05 (SEK 3.95)
- Cash flows from operating activities amounted to SEK 179m (SEK 3m)
- Revenue increased by 24% to SEK 4,635m (SEK 3,747m)
- Operating profit decreased by 8% to SEK 328m (SEK 358m)
- Operating margin decreased to 7.1% (9.5%)
- The result for the period decreased by 12% to SEK 222m (SEK 251m)
- Earnings per ordinary share amounted to SEK 15.25 (SEK 17.26)
- Cash flows from operating activities amounted to SEK 693m (SEK -330m)
- Board updates financial objectives and proposes SEK 7.5 per share dividend
Your subscription is now saved and you will receive an e-mail to verify your address and activate your subscription.
Latest press releases
Invitation to Ferronordic's investor presentation 17 February 2023
Ferronordic’s year-end report of 2022 will be published on 17 February 2023 at 07:30 CET. A presentation of the report will be held the same day at 10:00 CET.
Ferronordic sells its Russian business
Ferronordic has divested its Russian business. The purchase price corresponds to SEK* 1,320m. Approx. SEK 230m of this amount has been used by Ferronordic AB to repay debt to the sold Russian subsidiaries. The remaining part of the purchase price has been received in euro on Ferronordic’s account in Austria. For the Group, the divestment thus entails a cash inflow of approx. SEK 1,090m. Ferronordic’s other operations in Germany and Kazakhstan are not directly affected by the transaction.